Things to consider before contacting us:
Here at Potentia, we've worked with a great many international candidates over the years. From this experience we have compiled a useful set of questions to ask yourself when considering relocation to New Zealand, before contacting employers:
- What is the motivation behind moving to New Zealand?
- Do you and your family have enough information about life in New Zealand?
- Have you considered the costs of moving to New Zealand?
- How far along the immigration path are you - have you started this process?
- Do you have a house and belongings to sell before you move?
- Could you start work within 2 months of receiving a job offer?
- Will you pass all medical, credit and criminal checks which will be performed during the immigration and interview processes?
- What are your salary expectations?
To help find answers to these questions you may wish to visit our Useful Information page for links to some organisations and websites that we think offer some great advice.
Register your Interest
Once you have answers to these questions, now is the time to contact us and submit your application. To submit your interest email a current CV to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.
For information on how to best structure a CV for the New Zealand market visit our CV Advice page.