This innovative, leading critical services provider is one of New Zealand's largest IT environments.
They pride themselves on developing long-lasting relationships with their stakeholders and delivering exceptional results through building high performing teams.
This role provides strategic leadership, development and management of the Enterprise Application Architecture.
You will be tasked with understanding and documenting the current state application architecture and then developing the future state application architecture which will support the organisation’s roadmap.
In short the core skills we'd like you to bring are:
- 5+ years Application Architect experience across a broad range of industries
- In-depth practical understanding of traditional and modern application architectures and designs
- Experience architecting and designing solutions across a variety of platforms and implementation types including SaaS, web, desktop, mobile, COTS and bespoke
- Experience with Application Integration via traditional and modern techniques - EAI, ESB, RESTful APIs, SOAP Web Services and JSON Services
- Excellent knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Application Provisioning, Beta Testing, Sandpit and Safe Zones
- Confidence to present your ideas to exec level groups
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral