Become an application expert in New Zealand’s leading security industry
Why you would like it:
- Be part of a successful, multinational organisation
- Further your career in the industry
- Take ownership of key business relationships
Be the first line of support for workflows and troubleshooting. Articulate how the applications work and provide solutions to internal and external customers. Work collaboratively to improve overall business processes and proactively engage with business units around issues.
Join New Zealand’s leading security team. They have been helping keep New Zealanders safe for over 80 years and are committed to providing clients and staff with a high level of support and supervision that sets them apart in the industry!
The people are engaged, committed, and valued. Living their values every day is integral to realising their vision. They have a keen interest in the investment of development, where successful employees have an opportunity to learn and progress their career.
- 2+ years’ experience in Application Support or strong customer service skills
- Ability to read and understand SQL is essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with application vendors and key business stakeholders
- Able to work to deadlines, work autonomously and manage resources as required.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship and pass credit and criminal checks
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can