Why you would like it:
- Ability to take ownership of large data sets and build BI reports from scratch.
- Passionate about their healthcare mission and its impact on New Zealanders
- Open and down to earth approachable team.
Leading healthcare provider is looking for continued success in their IT roadmap with particular emphasis on the data performance space. Critical to the success of this team, is the capability of the BI Developer who will be responsible for translating business reporting requirements into technical specifications.
This BI Developer will be an expert for all things Data related and will actively engage with relevant stakeholders to align development and usage of data warehouse to business reporting needs. You will support the design, build, and maintenance of all BI solutions.
In this role you will be starting from scratch, and be able to build reports that have real impact on the healthcare industry.
- Lead the design, development and support of organisation’s BI solutions including Power BI and Snowflake data warehouse.
- Actively responds to and resolves all business queries and requests for data and Power BI reports.
- Actively supports the maintenance of BI solutions including security and access requirements.
- Supports the consistent development and usage of Power BI across the organisation.
- A proven Track record in a similar BI role involving design, development and support of BI solutions is essential, as well as development experience with a range of reporting tools, particularly Power BI.
- Experience in implementing data warehouse and analytical tools is also required.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid Work Visa or NZ Residency/NZ Citizenship and pass credit and criminal checks
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can