Why you would like this role:
- Highly regarded Australasian financial services organisation
- Large scale technology refresh programme of work, multi-year endeavor that includes software, hardware and network components (very modern technology suite)
- Flexible and supportive working environment
This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
Currently about to start the 2nd phase of a large Australasian-wide programme of work, they are looking for a Senior BA to join their team and assist them in delivering EUC and Collaboration technologies. You will be the sort of person who enjoys proactively going out to key stakeholders and helping them to understand the benefits and capabilities of the new technologies and ensuring a smooth transition into BAU including the Organisational Change Management aspects so that a positive end user experience is guaranteed.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ experience working as a BA, with strengths across requirements gathering & process mapping
- Experience with EUC and Collaborative Technology projects.
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship skills - Capable of engaging proactively and empathetically to keep people abreast
- Demonstrated ability in creatively solving problems and trying new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical and experimentation driven mindset.
- Change management experience is desired
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable, can-do attitude is a must
Please send your CV to us by clicking “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this opportunity.