A leading financial institute who provides investment services for professionals across Australasia. They have recognised data as a key strategy for long term success and is looking to expand their existing team to cater to this vision. With the aim to streamline their existing process and introduce new technology and tools, they are looking for a hungry and passionate individual who is willing to go on the journey of change. You will be working in an environment that supports flexible working and reward you for your good work!
As a Business Analyst you will play an important role in the delivery of complex projects. The role will involve determining the requirements and specifications for system change, overseeing the development of those changes and ensuring the successful delivery and change management associated with those projects.
As a Business Analyst you will write specifications/requirements covering the following:
- Outlining the business problem and objectives
- Documentation of current state and the new target state
- Identification of required changes to process
- Development of explicit rules and business logic for changes to function correctly
- Development of acceptance criteria to support testing
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- Able to deliver project from end to end
- Previous industry experience in finance, accounting, fund or wealth management would be an advantage
Feel free to apply for the role or connect with me on Linkedin! Sally Xu
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.