If you love the interaction between API’s and end-to-end business processes, this is the role for you. Be part of a team that designs and delivers best of breed solutions.
Why you would like it:
- Help design and deliver best of breed end-to-end transaction solutions
- Have your technology ideas heard (and listened to)
- Join a capable, fun and inclusive team
Engaging with a small organisation has its advantages; easy access to who you need, when you need them, ownership over your work from end-to-end and flexibility in working styles. Focus on achieving the strategic objectives that will be delivered by collaborating, educating, and co-creating with team members to deliver world class technology solutions for customers.
With a company culture based on trust and integrity, they hope to inspire capability from the top down through fresh thinking. Having seen massive growth due to their local knowledge, their customer-centric approach and their use of the latest technologies, they are now poised to be a real player in the insurance space. Being a lean, mean insurance team requires a nimbleness to process and practices and they are always open to new approaches. Based in the bottom of the CBD they are in the middle of all of the action and it's time you were too.
This organisation was started with the belief that great technology should be the backbone for what they do. Already doing some work with external parties through API’s they are now about to embark on a large Connectivity programme of work to expand what they’ve done to all their business transactions. Play a key role in the team by understanding and documenting end--to-end business processes in combination with external stakeholders. Be part of the team that designs and delivers API solutions, whilst keeping in mind the impact on different areas across the business.
Please apply if you:
- at least 5 years+ experience in systems and business analysis
- experience working on projects involving API’s and integration
- industry experience in finance and insurance is beneficial
- experience with a company that values agile principles and practices
- have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- enjoy working within a motivated and fun team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can