Wellington CBD based crown entity that has a role in protecting the lives of everyday New Zealanders. There is a current workforce of nearly 3000 and a large number of volunteers that make up the organisation.
You will be working in partnership with other experienced contractors as part of an agile surge team working to progress 7 key initiatives / projects within the People Branch.
- Facilitating change sessions
- Engaging with key stakeholders
- Feeding into business case development from a people change perspective
- Integrating information in readiness for implementation
- Experience in change analysis in a large project environment
- Proven track record of engaging with challenging stakeholders in large organisations
- Proven exposure to a people / organisational change project or programme
- Business experience within a government organisation
If this role sounds like you, please apply below quoting JO-2103-52121