- Part-Time 20 or 32 Hours Per Week
- National Programme
- 3 or 6 Month Contract- Extension Likely
This government organisation is seeking a Change Analyst on a programme of work operating at a National Scale. You will be reporting into the Project Manager on the Programme.
You role will be focused on providing the overall approach to change and delivering the following- change impact analysis, stakeholder analysis and management plan, business readiness plan, change engagement and communication plan, communication artefacts and key change implementation activities.
• Has a strong understanding of ‘Customer’ and wants to make things better for them
• Is flexible in their approach to change
• Has Programme and Project Management cross functional capabilities
• Has a clear understanding of Service Design fundamentals
• Understands the important role data & insights has when making change happen and influencing others
• A people person who can adapt quickly, manage ambiguity and has a high emotional intellect
If this role sounds like you please apply below or email email@example.com for more information quoting job number 12544.