Wellington CBD based Government Agency that has a role in protecting and giving vulnerable New Zealanders a second chance. Rehabilitation and mental health are at the core of some of their key focuses at present.
The Consultant Business Analyst is responsible for providing internal business analysis and consulting services to shape the technology outcomes through internal and vendor related workshop facilitation, documentation, business process definition, capture of user stories and input to training and workshop materials.
- Excellent relationship skills – a strong ability to form and maintain relationships to deliver a positive result.
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work alongside technical teams, translating processes to help develop solutions.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Have a sound knowledge of the machinery of Government.
- Excellent business processing
- Knowledgeable in the use of BABOK & BPMN
Be part of an organisation that plays a key part in helping and protecting everyday New Zealanders throughout the country. There is a key focus on community engagement and being integrated with local communities to ensure they have a voice and continue to build trust.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person. BHJO-2102-52041