An internationally networked health care consultancy who partner with clients throughout the UK, Australia, and New Zealand to help improve performance by implementing practical bespoke solutions. Their aim is to assist each client organisation to effectively deliver high quality health services with the overall goal of making positive changes across the health sector.
Background to role
Working in a National team directly with clients, the successful candidate will be well accomplished as a data analyst and will actively explore the challenges and possibilities for each project. They will be integral in co-developing innovative solutions, testing new ways of thinking and nurturing leaders to help to invigorate the internal teams charged with implementation.
Help organisations get 'under the covers' to discover what is really going on across their organisation. You will be integral in co-developing innovative solutions, testing new ways of thinking and nurturing leaders to help to invigorate the internal teams charged with implementation.
Key skills you will bring
- A passion for both data and the healthcare sector - with healthcare sector experience a must have
- Strong experience in data analytics with the ability to get 'under the covers'
- Solund knowledge of SQL, Excel, Power BI, and/or other data related technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability as a strong team player with a hunger for uplifting others
- Opportunity to work for a well-renowned company
- Perfect for someone looking to make a difference in the community
- Chance to travel to different regions to meet with clients