Developing the enterprise reporting tool - Power BI - in the organisation
My client is a provider of primary health care services committed to the wellness and health of NZ. Going through a transformation making a switch from using multiple reporting tools to Power BI which will allow them to provide better BI solutions for the organisation.
With the ambitious goal of developing the enterprise reporting tool, there is an urgent need for a Power BI Analyst to come on board to assist the team.
- Developing Power BI reports and documenting the usage and design of Power BI
- Maintaining the Data Warehouse using industry best practice
- Translating business data and insight requirements into Power BI reports
- Supporting requests and issues for Power BI and Snowflake
- At least 3 years of experience in development of BI solutions.
- Have a good understanding of how to manipulate, monitor and manage large data sets for the purpose of generating reports using Power BI.
- Strong experience in SQL programming and ETL process.
- Snowflake and/or AWS exposure would be an advantage.
- Understanding Qlikview and Tableau is a plus.
- Great communication skills
In short, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact Claudy Quadri at email@example.com or apply now!
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.