- Work for Influx one of New Zealand’s leading energy data solutions providers
- To be located outside of the big city in Hamilton
- Opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders
At Influx, we believe in the power of data. As one of New Zealand’s leading energy data solutions providers, and through our extensive network of smart and legacy meters, our dedicated team provides services that empower customers, driving innovation for Kiwi businesses, industries, and the communities we share.
Influx is an MEP (Meter Equipment Provider), specialising in asset management and compliance. We operate and manage check metering, Smart (AMI), and Legacy meter installations. We manage the full lifecycle of metering assets – from installation, maintenance, compliance, in-market meter upgrades, communications upgrades, revenue assurance, and connection services.
Influx develops a range of innovative cloud services for providing richer data, insights, and management of meters.
As a Data Analyst you will work with the Systems and Data Services Manager, providing operational leadership, expertise, and guidance for all aspects of data quality, helping establish a culture where data is valued, and data integrity is key to success. You will develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimises efficiency and quality.
- You will come from a strong data analysis background with at least 3 - 5 years experience, providing data analysis and reporting to all stakeholders (including both external and external)
- The preference would be for you to have a solid understanding of workflow management disciplines including knowledge of application snt tools that support fieldwork activities
- You need to have experience working with with reporting packages, databases (SQL, SSRS, etc), and automation (SSIS, ETL frameworks, C#, etc)
- You will develop tools to integrate data from multiple data sources (on premise and cloud applications)
- Knowledge in Azure SQL server and an expert in MS Excel and Power BI
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ
Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can