Why read on:
- Significant programme of work in the Health Sector
- Day rate contract
- Based at Auckland Hospital campus
Auckland District Health board (ADHB) is beginning a replacement programme for the core hospital administration programme, a key role is the Data Lead who will have direct responsibility for data scope, sourcing, profiling and governance and leading a team of 5 to ensure the quality of data migration and an effective archiving strategy. This is a 3-year programme of work and will provide a grand opportunity for a skilled Data Lead.
What we will be looking for:
- Proven experience managing complex data migration projects.
- Past experience on large programme being involved from Strategy & planning through to execution.
- Previous leadership in a similar environment with responsibility of a team.
- Strong ETL process as well as data analysis skills including data transformation, migration, and strength with end-to-end processes.
- It is also critical you have a sound knowledge of Data governance, migration, sourcing, and testing.
- The opportunity to work on a significant programme of work, programmes of this size in such a critical space do not often arise
- Day rates as a contractor
- 3-year programme of work with 12 monthly renewals.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking below. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for immediately availble.