This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
The DevOps engineer will build cloud solutions for their agile team to put container workloads onto the cloud. You will work within a modern, solid and supportive team that works on the latest technologies and projects.
- Help establish and maintain Site Reliability Engineering practices, driving a focus on the end-to-end performance of platforms to ensure optimal customer experiences
- Advocate engineering best-practices and modern approaches to software delivery, supporting Agile, DevOps, and Product Ownership journey
- Work collaboratively, and are comfortable communicating and supporting each other
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ years of working in an SRE, DevOps or similar role
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes is critical
- Expert level experience with CI/CD tools and platforms including Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket and cloud services (AWS)
- Excellent understanding of modern software delivery approaches (CI/CD, DevOps, Test Automation) and Agile ways of working
- Fintech experience preferred
They are looking for someone to start ASAP, so if you are looking for interesting projects within a highly regarded, supportive team, then this could be the role for you.