Support the business to design and implement technology systems.
- Grow the health Portfolio
- Support delivery of process and technology changes
- Great location
My client is a provider of primary health care services committed to the wellness and health of NZ. Going through a lot of technology changes, they’re currently growing their teams.
With the ambitious goal of designing and implementing technology systems, there is an urgent need for a Digital Business Analyst to come on board to assist the IT General Manager.
- Supporting the business to define problem statements and business requirements
- Developing test plans, end user test scenarios and supporting documentation.
- Delivering complex IT projects involving enterprise-level applications
- Demonstrated successful experience in delivering complex IT projects (including on-premise and SaaS).
- Understanding and experience in integration of customer facing and back office systems such as CRM, product and financials.
- Ability to work by yourself and communicate with different levels of stakeholders.
- Experience with process modelling, documenting technical requirements and system testing.
- Understanding of data migration projects.
- Strong Analysis and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.