Implement social media strategies to drive sales and increase the number of subscribers, and support initiatives that will ensure success of the business.
- Manage advertising & search campaigns from concept to launch
- Work across strategy, analytics, conversion and search
- Get paid to be on social media all day!
New Zealand Mint is Kiwi owned business known globally for leading the way with innovative silver and gold legal tender collectible coins. Creative and attractive packaging makes their coins a great gift or a timeless collectible. A world leader in the production of precious metal collectible coins, NZ Mint has released popular collections under licence for numerous global brands such as Disney, Star Wars™, Star Trek, and Warner Bros (Looney Tunes, and HARRY POTTER™).
As the digital marketing world gets more competitive, new and innovative ways for delivery are always on this organisation’s radar. There is a need for a Digital Marketing Manager to come on board and take full ownership of the Digital Marketing solution.
- Be the Social Media evangelist for the organisation - live and breath the ever changing landscape and keep across changes and developments as they happen to ensure the benefits are passed onto new and existing clients.
- Guide the existing team on advertising strategy and be the go to person for queries and support.
- Manage SEO projects & processes from brief through to implementation and ongoing reporting and analyses.
- Engage and support team members by developing effective internal and external relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be a social media specialist - you will have a proven history of successful campaigns across a plethora of clients and industries.
- A strong team player who is highly organised with an excellent attention to detail. This includes keeping up with the latest trends in the digital advertising & marketing sphere.
- You will be Google certified, or at the very least have a strong ability in analytics, adwords and webmasters (but not necessarily all of them!)
- Be client orientated in every interaction you have, understand that success comes from timely and meaningful interactions.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind, coupled with the ability to strategise realistic and tangible solutions.
- A passion for collectables would also not go a miss as this organisation core product set will be part of your everyday role
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, apply now or reach out to Claudy on email@example.com for a confidential chat.