The Firmware Developer will be working with engineering teams to develop embedded firmware solutions within the IoT domain.
Why you would like it:
- Homegrown product vendor
- International growth
- North Shore location with parking
International growth. A star-power list of international retail and consumer brand giants clamoring for partnerships and advocating their services. A growing number of businesses switch on to the power of this tech as the demand for data and integrated CX is demanded. This homegrown product vendor is the newest business pushing the envelope in the application of new IoT solutions. The product suite includes a number of components: devices, apps, web platforms and Data advancements. This product portfolio offers opportunities for NPD, RFM and brand new thinking for new product prototypes.
The journey of growth and change this business has been on has been radical. And it's not slowing down.
Rarely do you see a blend of edgy tech, a team bound by purpose to help people in an industry growing with the advent of automation. This team focus on harnessing connectivity, integration and harvesting data for automation and integration for IoT. Think of all of the millions of consumer devices used to create optimal CX in the retail and self-serve industries. This is the market with clients that include the largest brands in the world using their products across the globe in a vast majority of countries.
A Firmware Developer role has emerged and it will see you developing embedded firmware solutions in IoT and other physical products.
- To be able to fulfill this role you will be driven by the opportunity to take the lead in improving design and development process for the firmware team for a scaling business.
- Emerging from a technical background in a technology vendor where you developed and maintained embedded C and C++ software using best practice firmware development processes.
- You will have indepth of knowledge in electronics, preferably within IoT.
- You will have good communication skills and be able to engage with internal and external stakeholders on a technical level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you are looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can!
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or Resident with valid travel conditions.