The organisation offers enterprise cloud-based software for the airline industry. They provide fully integrated services to digitally transform every aspect of an airline or aviation company, from booking an air ticket, managing operations, maintaining an aircraft and everything in between. Founded in 2005, they power over 70 regional airlines operating in over 30 countries. The team size is sitting at around 30 employees currently with most being in NZ.
The role is one where you will work fully remote 100% of the time and will involve a variety of day to day full stack development work. Your role will be to design, develop and implement systems and work collaboratively with the team to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. They are using a modern technology stack with the likes of Angular and Cosmos DB as well as a lot of event-driven technology for greater versatility in their software offerings.
- Strong C# experience within the .NET Core framework
- Good all-round development skills and an understanding of event-driven architecture
- Proven experience using a variety of Azure services
- An understanding of modern API’s
- Experience within the aviation industry or similar would be a bonus
- Proven experience working fully remotely
- Fully remote role. Perfect for the modern worker
- Be well looked after by a company that focuses on culture
- Opportunity to work and learn from outstanding developers