Wellington CBD based key government agency that provide accurate, authoritative, and current topographic information for both private and public use.
Background to role
They are entering the third phase of a major program of work and are needing to up their development capacity to ensure the program keeps striding ahead
You will be a senior developer that will work across different work streams under this program of work. Projects may involve modernisation of the platform, integrations with third party software and work to automate processes.
Key skills you will bring
- Significant programming experience in Java
- Sound understanding of the AWS ecosystem and cloud technology
- Experience working in an agile development
- Ability to provide technical leadership to junior team members from time to time
- GIS experience a bonus
- Competitive salary package
- Strong job security in an ever-changing jobs landscape
- Flexible working arrangements the norm