- A diverse environment
- Take ownership of the ERP roadmap enhancement
- Hands on role
This role is supporting the NZ side of a large Trans-tasman utilities business. With a focus on BAU you will be supporting the continuous improvement, development and change of the New Zealand applications (ERPs) in use across some of the business units.
This is a role for someone who loves to get stuck in, do configuration or work where necessary with partners to make system enhancement. The ultimate “jack of all trades” is what we are looking for.
An enterprise-scale household name - this business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
- You will have 5 + years experience as a leading or managing a system and its enhancements
- Experienced using JDE or a similar ERP as an experienced super-user
- Finance and operation business experienced would be beneficial
- Understanding of project management methodologies and applications will be essential
- Understanding of IT change management methodologies will be essential
- Enjoy speaking with users and analysing their systems needs and wants
- Creative problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
If you have these skills and experience, then send us your CV now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.