Located in central Wellington on the waterfront, the organisation builds and operates capital, risk and commodity markets.
Background to role
The testing team of four is responsible for testing a wide range of complex systems and applications within the organisations umbrella. The testing process has been almost entirely manual to date, but they are looking towards automation of processes over the next six months so it's an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow their automation skills in time.
There is an opening on the team for an honest and dependable Senior Test Analyst who can ensure that test deliverables are delivered on time and to a high standard. You will be responsible for testing a variety of unique systems and applications and managing your workload to complete test deliverables for a mixture of BAU, compliance and project work. You will need to be meticulous with your processes and have some understanding of governance processes.
Key skills you will bring
- 6+ years experience in a variety of test environments covering systems, regression and integration
- Ability to understanding complex systems and detailed documentation
- Database experience with Oracle and SQL highly desirable
- Proven ability working collaboratively in a team
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work through problems logically
- Some exposure to test automation would be handy
- Opportunity to upskill yourself with test automation
- Work in a great, modern location on the waterfront
- Small share allocation upon joining