- A great opportunity to join a strong Technical Application Support function
- Work on impactful products that ultimately serve the community
- Supportive environment with a continuous improvement culture
- Excellent salary + benefits package | CBD location
This organisations an important institution within the NZ investment sector, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service to the public. The organisation focuses on high calibre professionals who care about their work, and in exchange provide a dynamic and forward-thinking environment for their staff to grow professionally.
Due to growth in the team and a continuous improvement philosophy in the business. The time has come to bolster up the dedicated Investment Applications Technical Support squad! This team will be working closely with two other agile squads who build Investment Applications for the organisation.
As the Investment Applications Support Analyst, you will be the first hire into the team and will play a major role in owning this space, developing the team’s modus operandi alongside your manager and helping to support all the critical inhouse applications.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic problem solver who thrives on trouble shooting complex, data-heavy applications. You will be engaging directly with “the customer” and your peers (Devs, Testers, BAs) to ensure issues are understood and resolved. If possible the role will evolve to contribute to enhancements of these Applications as well.
- Database: T-SQL, SSIS
- Back-end: C#, .NET Core
- Front-end: ReactJS
- A majority of the applications are hosted in Azure, so any experience with Azure DevOps would be highly beneficial
- You will be an energetic problem solver with a passion for solving complex system level issues
- This role will suit a self-starter, who has the instinct and accountability to be a clear communicator in pressure situations
- A strong understanding across the full-stack is required, with emphasis on a strong understanding of DB schema and operation (SQL, T-SQL)
- Knowledge of C# from a trouble shooting standpoint would be highly beneficial
- Any experience with Azure DevOps would be a bonus
- Have confidence in your scripting abilities (Powershell, Python or Bash etc)
- A passion for problem resolution for your customers
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking "APPLY NOW”, or if you prefer to discuss aspects of the role first, please feel to reach out to Sam Nowell on 09 550 8558 or via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/snowell/.