A NZ owned IT Consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Tauranga. They have close to 300 IT professionals from various countries and help organisations transform their business and achieve their strategic objectives with modern cloud technologies.
The Digital practice provides specialist assistance across all phases of the development lifecycle, this includes integration, engineering, UX and emerging technical solutions. The organisation is looking for an Lead Cloud Consultant with strong Integration experience to join the established team. You will engage on the design, development and delivery of technology solutions to key clients, and act as a technical lead for medium to large projects.
The skills required:
Your role will be to leverage expert knowledge of the SDLC to provide consultative assistance to clients, specifically across integration. specific skills across the following areas are highly desired:
- Significant relevant commercial experience at a senior to lead level in one or more technology, such as BizTalk/Azure Integration/.NET/DevOps, ideally accompanied by appropriate certifications
- Relevant commercial IT Consulting experience (Cloud / Integration)
- Strong practical skills with pragmatic style, backed by theory and best practice
- Excellent communication, documentation and relationship management abilities
- Team player with collaborative attitude to work across teams
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- High level of commercial awareness, with a focus on delivering high quality solutions that meet customer needs
- Significant professional growth and learning opportunities
- Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
- Remote working options
- Sick leave from your first day on board