Support and manage complex enterprise-level solutions with a tech agnostic service provider
Why you would like it:
- Interesting and complex problems to solve
- Highly streamlined and engaged environment
- Certifications & training all included!
This organisation prides itself in working with the world’s best and brightest technologies, supporting large scale enterprise environments and ensuring continuity and consistency of service. With a “born and bred” start-up mindset and a challenger attitude, this organisation makes sure that New Zealand businesses get the best of the best in capability and in service and are powered up for today and tomorrow.
As a growth role within the business, you will be supporting and managing complex enterprise-level solutions and be across the latest technology trends, standards and industry best practices within networking and security protocols. You will work with a close knit team, dealing directly with a range of stakeholders and customers acting as the technical point of escalation and mentor to the service desk & support teams. You will support key clients platforms and be across cloud security, firewalls, WAN, switches, wireless and cloud networks.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 2+years in networking and security support
- Have a strong understanding of security best practice principles in network designs and implementations
- Experience with advanced networking including but not limited to SD-WAN, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, NAT, VPN etc.
- Ideally have some exposure to cloud network support (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud)
- Industry Certifications in any of the following technologies Fortinet, Zscaler, Cisco or PaloAlto
- An attractive salary package with benefits
- A strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance,
- Professional and personal development
- Working with a close knit team that is genuinely passionate about enterprise technology
- Work in a business that knows how to have fun!
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.