- Help a eager team with a busy pipeline
- Working alongside a number of very capable colleagues
- Free parking
This is a large enterprise client undergoing significant business change and technology upgrades. Their core business is made of a number of different subsidiaries focused on different aspects of the utilities trades.
You will be supporting the business and managing all the network tickets and config that is required for set ups. You may also get the opportunity to extend yourself and work closely with the Infrastructure Manager and help to lead some engagements on your behalf.
- Must have 3+ years of network engineering experience.
- Experience with SDwan setup
- IP address configuration and deployment
- Experience with wide area Networks up to level 3
- Wireless Technologies Level 4 Provide insight into the application of wireless technologies in relation to telecommunication.
- Attractive day rate
- 12 month + contract
- South Auckland and/or Remote
- Starting ASAP