Large central government organisation that works to grow NZ’s economy and provide a greater standard of living for kiwis.
Background to role
A digital service platform has been created which allows businesses to apply for different documents they need from different government entities in one place. This allows for greater efficiency and removes roadblocks for small businesses.
You will be the Product Architect working within the digital service platform team, ensuring the product is meeting its’ strategic intent. You will help to evolve the technical roadmap of the product, engaging with the wider team and other key stakeholders and partner agencies.
Key Skills you will bring
- A strong track record in solution architecture
- Proven ability to deliver a complex technical solution that integrates across multiple agencies
- Experience with public/private API design and implementation
- Sound understanding of modern cloud-based infrastructure and services and/or web application architecture
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working within government preferred
- 6-month hourly rate contract
- Meaningful project that helps small kiwi businesses
- Great to chance to forge strong connections across different agencies