- Large tech transformation programme
- A complexity at scale!
- Supporting the GM
You will be supporting two key staff who are leading this pivotal programme of work. Getting stuck into all aspects of Programme/Project Co-ordination, you will also work closely with the PMO. This sia role for a Senior Co-ordinator who knows how to self organise and drive initiatives autonomously.
Using homegrown ingenuity to deliver better results, this Institution has nearly 1 million loyal customers domestically. By providing a number cutting-edge digital solutions they have made on their promise to offer a better service at a lower cost. With their eyes set on the future they are doubling down on their digital offerings by dramatically increasing their software product development capacity here in Auckland. Focusing on delivering an unbeatable customer experience they are focusing on Agile development principles to bring the best solutions to market.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- You will have 5+ years experience as a Senior Project or Programme Coordinator
- Must have scaled tech transformation programme experience in a co-ordination role.
- Confident co-ordinating multi-threaded programmes with autonomy
- Excellent relationship and organisational skills
- Experience with Project management tools (budget tracking, report generation etc)
- Day rate
- 6 month + contract
- Auckland CBD Location
- Starting ASAP