- An environment that offers trust and collaboration across the workforce
- A complex large scale programme
- A real opportunity to extend beyond 6 months
If you enjoy the autonomy and busyness of a Programme/Project support role then this will be a awesome opportunity to sink your teeth into.
Using homegrown ingenuity to deliver better results, this bank has nearly 1 million loyal customers domestically. By providing a number cutting-edge digital solutions they have made on their promise to offer a better service at a lower rate. With their eyes set on the future they are doubling down on their digital offerings by dramatically increasing their software product development capacity here in Auckland. Focusing on delivering an unbeatable customer experience they are focusing on Agile development principles to bring the best solutions to market.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- You will have 5+ years experience as a Project or Programme Coordinator
- Confident co-ordinating multi-threaded programmes with autonomy
- Excellent relationship and organisational skills
- Experience with Project management tools (budget tracking, report generation etc)
- Hourly rate
- 6 month + contract
- Auckland CBD Location
- Starting ASAP