This is a long-term contract with a leading organisation. They are seeking a Programme Manager with a technical background and strong pedigree.
You will be tasked with leading the Technology Programme team to deliver desired project and programme outcomes within the agreed boundaries, and to ensure the teams perform with competence whilst maintaining high confidence & engagement.
The Programme Manager will act as a single point of contact with Project Managers and will be the key crossing point between programme ownership and delivery.
What you need to be successful:
- 5 years or more experience as a Programme or PMO Manager
- Practical experience and proven track record in successful project and Programme management
- Experience in reporting on progress to Programme governance
- Knowledge of Programme and project management techniques and tools
- Effective communication at Governance and Excecutivel stakeholders level
- 12 months contract
- $120 per hour + GST
- South Auckland location
- Immediate start
This is a great role for experienced contractors with an outstanding pedigree who want to work on a variety of projects. Apply now