Our client’s sole purpose is to serve and connect people, communities, and government to build a safe, prosperous and respected nation. You will be responsible for the coordination of projects in partnership with the Project Manager on either technical or business focused projects. In particular this role is responsible for managing the projects risks and issues registers, financials and general project administration support. Your proactivity, and your outstanding organisational skills will be pivotal; you will be supporting the team by assisting with:
- Support the Project Managers with status reporting
- Assist with project Financials including budgeting, forecasting, and invoice management
- Maintaining Risks & Issues Register
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Organise meetings, actions and agenda’s
- Create meaningful relationships with stakeholders and internal staff.
- Experienced in MS Project and MS Visio
- Proven ability to provide support on multiple projects that are at different phases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships.
- Experience with project financials including budgets and forecasting
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference number: BHJO-2010-51735