- Full OR Part-time (25-40 hours, flexible)
- Inclusive & flexible working environment, with a diverse team
- Opportunity to potentially go permanent
You’ll be joining a dynamic and diverse team who all share a common goal of improving the social, environmental, and economic outcomes for New Zealand. Working across Government and with industry stakeholders, the team will deliver projects that improves professional standards and market assurance within the sector. You will be supported by subject matter experts and key stakeholders from across the organisation as well as key cross agency stakeholders.
About the role:
As a project Coordinator, you will be a key member within the project team, supporting a variety of projects with the aim of improving supply chains within the sector. Key activities will include:
- Support the Programme/Project Manager in maintenance of Risks, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies and Lessons Learned registers.
- Assist in Programme reporting
- Minute meetings, record actions
- Assist in scheduling key project / programme workshops and meetings
- Assisting with various other tasks as required - no job is too small
You will be a motivated individual who wants to support us in the timely and effective delivery of a high-profile programme. You’re a self-starter, who enjoys facilitating and maintaining productive working relationships with peers and stakeholders alike. Working with people to find solutions to complex issues and delivering the best possible outcomes will energize you. You will have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Project / Programme coordinator, ideally within the public sector
- experienced with PowerPoint or Visio, Excel along with various other tools
- strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- exposure to reporting, risk and issue management, and dependency management