Have you been working as a Project Administrator for the last few years and ready to step into a Project Coordinator role? Or perhaps you are a Project Coordinator and wanting to further your career? We currently have multiple opportunities with some of our Government clients who are eager to have exceptional coordinators join their teams. You will be working on technology and business led projects, providing programme and project support. You will have a focus on managing project schedules, risk and issues registers, preparing documentation, meeting minutes and stakeholder engagement. You must be able to coordinate and support multiple projects and be a quick learner with the intelligence and initiative to hit the ground running. You will also have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Support the Project Manager with status reporting
- Assist with project Financials including budgeting, forecasting, and invoice management
- Maintaining Risks & Issues Register
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Organise meetings, actions and agenda’s
- Create meaningful relationships with stakeholders and internal staff.
- Proven ability to provide support on multiple projects that are at different phases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships.
- Experience with project financials including budgets and forecasting
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Work and Excel as well as a good understanding of Ms Project.
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be a bonus.