Join an iconic New Zealand grown vendor that is passionate about improving productivity and empowering their clients use of technologies within the Microsoft product suite. They emphasize workplace culture and believe that people are key to successful projects and outcomes, valuing honesty and a genuine commitment to do the right thing by their clients. This commitment will be reciprocated, and you will get the support and encouragement to continuously grow your skills and career.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of bespoke technical solutions and successful client engagements. You will have an eye for detail along with exceptional communications skills to provide the best customer experience possible, which will in turn build strong, long lasting relationships. Being able to understand the underlying needs of clients and developing business cases at pace will be a pivotal part of this position. You will lead from the front and motivate a high performing team to ensure success outcomes.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, leading application development projects within a Vendor environment is desired.
- Experienced with Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Power BI or Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge and proven experience using Agile methodologies is preferred.
- Experienced with commercial and contractual negotiations and business case development.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience – Ability to influence and define delivery process.
- Experienced working with remote teams, managing and forecasting resource allocations
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference number: JOBH- 2010-51725