Our Client is a significant multinational service provider based in the Auckland region. The enterprise supplies a range of services to businesses across New Zealand and further afield. This notable brand is a supportive employer to many and well-known by consumers for smart solutions and excellent service. What is less well-known, however, is internally they are a future-focused, high performing PMO who have a genuine commitment to helping their employees grow.
About the role...
With several transformative technology projects at various stages, this company is looking to add a driven and impactful project manager to assist in the workload. The current pipeline of work is across the entire enterprise with system changes and upgrades across core applications/infrastructure. You will be working closely with the Delivery Manager to deliver a variety of projects with closeout dates before the end of the year.
In the role, you will...
- Work closely with the Progamme Manager and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the timely delivery of transformative IT projects.
- Continually monitor performance and progress to ensure implementation is finalised ahead of schedule.
- Work in an agile fashion, maintaining high levels of communication within the wider team.
Ideally, you will have...
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise environment as either a Coordinator or Manager with delivery responsibility.
- Previous experience managing project budgets and project reporting.
- Ambitious, Driven outlook with a desire to upskill and further your expertise.
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must be immediately available and possess the right to work in New Zealand.