Our client is a large enterprise organisation who provide a variety of services that now require a Project Manager for this customer facing role. In this role you will be responsible for the successful implementation for the new scanning/printing solutions. You will be working onsite and work independently to delivery 3 projects across several large Government organisations.
Key requirements from you
- 2-3 years’ experience leading/delivering successful projects to budget and specific timeframes.
- Creating project documentation.
- Vendor management/engagement experience.
- Experience in delivering infrastructure projects and understanding of print/scanning tech would be a bonus.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and effective communication style to a wide range of audiences.
- Experienced working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- 6-month hourly rate contract
- Start on the 1st of February
- Strong team culture with a fun, dynamic leadership team driving it all
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply now. You must have the right to work in New Zealand and be available for interview at short notice.