Potentia are currently working alongside the analytics and business intelligence arm of a global technology company, headquartered in the US. The kiwi based analytics department operates autonomously and supplies it's advanced products to company's across the globe. Their BI products harness complex data and provides invaluable insights to streamline operational efficiency for brand name companies worldwide.
About the role...
Due to the continued success of the products and wider organisation, this company is currently looking to further enhance their development resources. A pivotal factor in increasing this capability is advancing the software testing operations and building an automated framework from the ground up. For the right candiate, this is a unique opportunity to join an established team and take control of the test processes within a supportive and high-performing environment.
- Proven track record and experience in test automation and manual roles.
- Knowledge and expertise of software development principles and best practices preferably using C#/.Net.
- Strong desire to innovate and automate with a wide range of toolchain.
- Experience working in CI/CD and DevOps practices.
- Expereince working in an agile environemnt.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-powered and close-knit development team that offers a highly complex product to global clients. Please apply directly via the link. Please also note that all applicants will be considered from January 11th onward.