Founded in New Zealand during 2015, this entrepreneurial travel technology company is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to help uplift the maturity of their testing practice. They are passionate about empowering regional airlines and aviation companies around the world to make smarter decisions with its cloud-based (Azure) suite of airline enterprise software solutions. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform connects multiple data sources into a single digital system of record, allowing airlines easy visibility into their customers, operation, and revenue performance. Over the last 6 years they have experienced organic growth and now partner with over 70+ regional airlines, globally. This is a 100% remote working organisation, however you will get lots of opportunities to collaborate and meet with peers.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be a crucial part of the team working with a wide range of applications across desktop, mobile and web (running on an Azure backend). Be part of the transition to DevOps utilising Azure pipelines, serverless, event driven technologies and tools such as Test Complete. This is a diverse role which will cover the full range of QA activities. You will assist to develop this position and the QA programs as the company grows.
- Define, coordinate and co-execute test plans throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with defining and implementing quality standards as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software QA.
- Help ensure that the appropriate QA testing resources are allocated within our Agile sprints.
- Review acceptance criteria to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Manage and run test implementations and integrations with third party platforms.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have 3+ years’ experience with a proven track record of Software Testing, ideally focused on SaaS or travel industries.
- Experience in JIRA, Raygun and Application Insights monitoring
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Task oriented with the ability to initiate work with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable working alone but whilst remaining very much connected to our distributed team.
- Ability to successfully work and communicate with teams and individuals crossing multiple stakeholders and businesses.
- Most importantly, you will have a great attitude and be willing to learn / grow your career within the testing space.