Central Wellington Government agency that is undergoing a modernisation program involving large scale change that aims to make them more intelligence driven in their response as a regulator.
Background to role
There are several projects underway including of work transitioning a legacy system to a much more user friendly offering, less reliant on manual labour to process and vastly more cost effective for the organisation and several projects at early stages. They are rolling out Windows 10 and Office365.
You will be a key resource in terms of scheduling, planning and controlling production release across the organisation and ensure things are staying in line with project specifications consistent with the business's IT Strategy. You will also help plan the overall release lifecycle.
Key skills you will bring
- Strong production release experience within a government organisation
- Proven ability to manage risks that may affect release scope
- A broad technical knowledge of IT - Primarily Microsoft focused, including a strong knowledge of Azure cloud services
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and respond to a challenging and changing landscape
- A growth mindset and commitment to improvement
- Strong job security and competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of major change that ultimately helps Kiwi lives
- Work with a broad range of people committed to making a difference