An enterprise-scale household name - this business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
About the role:
Customer revenue systems and the associated payments systems are a critical competitive competency for our clients Telco division. The Delivery of accurate and timely billing activities through these systems are a fundamental expectation of our clients customers and underpins our divisions profitability.
- Support the drive for enhanced transparency in the reporting and analysis of business activity processed through revenue systems.
- Combine monthly, weekly and daily business-as-usual activity
- Manage the revenue systems ensuring these systems run smoothly to deliver billing data to customers, payment data to payroll and accurate, timely and useful reporting to Telco managers.
- Support the Telco reporting systems data, storage and delivery for the Telco Revenue Systems, Telco Data Warehouse and other strategic data repositories.
The successful candidate will have a:
- Strong understanding of data-driven process and systems.
- Appreciation for process efficiency facilitated by well-designed and implemented systems.
- Strong end-customer focus.
- Numerate and analytical, able to break down difficult problems/issues to find solutions.
- Understanding and use of SQL and VBA.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.