Large central government agency that helps different kiwis with various aspects of their wellbeing.
Background to role
They have a large data warehouse with many custom components which make it complex to operate. They are looking in the future to unify things into one system but need more personnel to build on it as it is and maintain performance.
Your will be part of the data warehouse team and be helping to maintain/build on the existing platform as either systems or legislation requirments change.
Key skills you will bring
- Proven ability doing complex development with SAS
- Experience with bespoke component at a large organisation is desirable
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- 6-month hourly rate contract
- Strong potential for extension
- Perfect for a problem solver who enjoys complexity