- Interesting Fin-tech product landscape
- Career shaping role in high-powered, well-funded Agile team
- Open and honest culture
Our client is the leader in New Zealand within their sector. You will probably be using their services every day without even realising it! They are a well-established (since 1989), stable organisation and have a reputation for looking after their people –by ensuring they are technically challenged, well compensated for their efforts and also providing a clear career path. This could perhaps explain why they have an incredibly low staff turnover.
These Digital Product squads are looking for a strong Scrum practitioner to be able to help these business teams take full advantage of the Agile mindset and ways of working. They are mature in their practices already but you will continue to lay your role as they build new features and products in their roadmap.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- You will have at least 3+ years experience as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Ability to self organise and ask questions confidently
- A calm and methodical approach
- Hourly rate
- 3 month + contract
- Auckland CBD
- Starting ASAP
If you have the skills described and are interested, then send us your CV now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.