The company Utilises a customer-centric approach by embracing modern technology, they have created a brand that resonates with kiwis. This role will be suitable for a Senior or Intermediate Test Automation Engineer who has an in depth knowledge to help drive their testing strategies. Apart from automation, you will be reviewing requirements and specifications, verifying and validating functionality that is being developed. Yo will also analyse and report on test results and building infrastructure to test multiple software and platform.
- Experience with a programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience in automation using tools like such as Selenium, Specflow, Appian or Cypress etc
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with performance testing, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience using Performance Testing using tools like Jmeter, LoadRunner and MS Tests
- Experience using ALM tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TestLink, MS Test Manager, TestRail, Jira, Bugzilla
- Working knowledge of Continuous integration tools like TeamCity and Jenkins
Apply to find out more!
This role is only open to New Zealand Residents and those who have work right in New Zealand.