Why you would like this role:
- Highly regarded Australasian financial services organisation
- Diverse range of mobile products and applications
- Flexible working environment
This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
The Mobile Technology team is tasked with providing the best possible customer experience across the multiple brand names associated with this company. As such you will be part of an Agile cross functional squad and you will be tasked with growing the mobile products for the company’s premium brands. You will work with a wide range of stakeholder groups to elicit and shape business requirements and develop user stories for technical delivery. This will include:
- Identifying, understanding, analysing and communicating the customer needs through user story development
- Developing functional requirements, describing customer journey and conceptual information requirements using Agile delivery methodology.
- Owning and driving relevant Agile ceremonies such as Elaboration sessions. Be the go-to person who has in-depth functional knowledge of the mobility products.
- Reviewing and contributing to solution design and test artefacts to ensure alignment with requirements.
- Building effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across both technology divisions and business divisions
- 5+ experience working as a senior BA for mobile technology delivery.
- Experience in user centric design principles and practice.
- Familiar with latest mobility CX needs and trends.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in creatively solving problems and trying new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical and experimentation driven mindset.
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and users in the provision of advice, guiding decision-making and seeking cooperation in the delivery of services
This is a great role for someone who enjoys being part of a fun, talented team that love creating best of breed products for their intended audience.
Please send your CV to us by clicking “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this opportunity.