- Strategic role
- Interesting operating model transformation
- Likely to extend beyond 3 months+
As part of a wider strategic programme you will help to design the retail operating model of the future, for this enterprise. It’s a great chance to be involved at a strategic level.
This well-established, large company has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects within the utility sector and expanding their portfolio of services' offers for their users.
The skills and objectives you will focus on:
- Defining operating model performance objectives and impacts, enabling cost/benefit analysis
- Current state analysis & capability mapping/maturity assessment
- Future state characteristics and capability requirements definition (process, people, technology) and gap analysis from current state
- Research and analysis on best practice/technology enablement to shape target state
- Implementation planning (deliverables, milestones, dependencies, resources)
- Business case modelling / impact analysis
- Hourly rate
- 3 month+ contract
- Starting ASAP