This large government organisation has had its full programme budget signed off, enabling them to offer security in terms of longer-term hourly rate contracts.
The work of this programme ensures that payments and reimbursements are made to those that are looking to access critical services and involves the replacement of critical legacy systems as well as the most important culture, business process and design change.
They are currently seeking 3 BA's each with a different focus. These focuses include Data, Future State Business Design and a Systems Design focus.
Ideal People Background
- Business Analyst with experience working across a wide breadth of complex technology projects
- Able to work effectively in an environment with high levels of ambiguity and rapid change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound judgement, discretion, and proven ability to work under pressure
- The initiative, drive and enthusiasm to work as part of a cooperative team
Data Focused Role Experience
- Data entity, data flow and data relationship modelling
- Experience working closely with architect and analysts to identify and ensure consistent application of data standards
- Experience working with large, complex and fragmented data sets to create migration and/or mapping pathways
- Advanced applied knowledge of data management and data analytics tools
- Analysis and support to enable system integration including API creation and maintenance
- Experience working with international Health data standards (FHIR, HL7) is preferable
Future State Business Design Role Experience
- Experience facilitating small, medium and large workshops (in person and virtual)
- Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders who have lots, some or no domain knowledge
- Proven wireframe development and testing
- Experience with business process modelling with applied knowledge of BPMN
Systems Design Role Experience
- Experience facilitating feature and story walkthroughs (in person and virtual)
- Proven exposure to working closely with architects and data leads to ensure consistent application of standards
- Exposure to business process modelling with applied knowledge of BPMN
- Has applied knowledge of business rule documentation standards – ideally including Decision Modelling Notation (DMN)
- Experience informing test scripts in partnership with testers
- Flexible working as standard
- Security- Long term hourly rate contract until end of 2022
If this role sounds like you, please apply below to Becky Hopkins quoting job number 12860.