Intelligent business management software company that is a spinoff from a well known local managed services provider. They have created a platform for projects, HR and finance that is all in one consolidated system and the team size is sitting around 12 at the moment. Their office is based in central Wellington.
Your role would be to continue to build out the application and grow the development capability of the team. Responsibilities would include technical leadership, ongoing development of the platform, helping design system changes, engaging in peer review and setting development dtandards and building and maintaining great relationships both internally and externally.
Key skills you will bring
- At least five years of software development experience
- Proven experience in a technical leadership capacity
- A desire to mentor and upskill other team members
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Experience with in a SaaS business would be highly desirable
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to leave an imprint on the technical direction of the product
- Work on a modern SaaS platfrom