- Innovative environment
- South Auckland location
- Immediate start
Being one of the largest privately-owned companies by revenue in New Zealand, this organisation has seen year on year established growth, across its 30+ sites in Australasia. Primarily dealing with distribution and manufacture of building products, they are market leaders and thought innovators in their field with an incredible IT growth plan to match.
As the Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will help to ensure the environment is secure, AD is managed and set-up effectively while also helping with other more general Infrastructure requirements, such as telephony etc.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in infrastructure and systems engineering
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server environments
- Computer networking experience, including firewalls, routers, and switches
- Understanding of IT security and real-world implementation
- Operational support experience
- Experience with managing production systems with change control processes
- Experience with and understanding of system monitoring
- Industry recognised certifications, such as MCSA and CCNA, would be an advantage
- Experience in scripting and automation would be an advantage
- Hourly rate
- 6 month + contract
- South Auckland Location
- Starting ASAP
If you have the skills described and are interested, then send us your CV now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.