- Great environment, with a welcoming team
- Publicly visible product with interesting journeys
- Handy CBD location - close to the water!
As one of two developers helping to contribute to this online customer focused squad, you will help to plan out customer journeys and deliver features in sprints, alongside the rest of the squad. It is important you are confident enough in your abilities to join in with conversation alongside the PO, and Scrum Master when it comes to stakeholder engagement.
This well-established, large company has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects within the utility sector and expanding their portfolio of services' offers for their users.
To be successful, you'll need:
- At least 8+ years working as a Software Engineer
- You need comfort and experience with C# and React (or similar JS equivalent)
- The application is ultimately hosted in Kentico, and pulls data through from a number of different sources which can be obtained through already established Mule integrations.
- Experience in working within Agile frameworks and methodologies
- Starting January
- 6 Month + Contract to start
- Starting ASAP
- Hourly Rate