- API focussed project
- 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Cross agency collaborative project
Working within a large government organisation, you will be helping complete the RFP and procurement for an API management platform to exchange data between 40 internal systems, as well as external government agencies.
Alongside the establishment of the RFP, you will be creating a new API strategy, policies and other artifacts to ensure a successful uptake of the new platform and framework. You will design business processes for pilot phase, testing and working through pain-points from a user perspective – leading to go live, where you will have created a service plan and business case to fund the move from delivery to BAU support.
Key Skills and Experience
- You have worked as a Senior Business Analyst on API focussed projects
- Have led the RFP and procurement process for new technology platforms within government
- Work within a DevOps environment would be desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a challenging role which requires you to utilise your exceptional problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills then APPLY NOW!
Job ID: BH-13669